At the beginning of the 2020-21 school year, we developed “Core Values” in response to the pandemic. These “Core Values” are a promise from us to you and your child as well as our schools, staff and community.
- Adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines to protect the health, safety, and wellness of students and staff.
- Identify and develop supports to meet the social and emotional needs of students and staff.
- Provide school leaders, teachers, and support staff with training, resources and supports to successfully implement a high quality instructional program.
- Provide differentiated instructional supports to meet the needs of all students.
- Provide timely, transparent, and informative communication to staff, parents and community members related to COVID-19 and school re-opening.